musicstorelive auctioned what they claimed was a 2009 Hiwatt in "XLNT COND" on ebay. I won the auction and they sent me a 1981 Hiwatt-Biacrown in a late model Hiwatt enclosure. The chassis was rusted to *** and both transformers had been replaced with no-name transformers. I complained to them immediately and their response was that I should be "excited" that they sent me a "better" amp. WTF?!!!

I had to file a dispute to get a refund and then they had the balls to claim I did not send back the same garbage they sent me after I complained immediately and provided immediate photo documentation. I mean within 30 minutes of receiving the amp

This reviewer shared experience about not as described and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any) as the author lost $1700. Spmm is overall dissatisfied with Music Store Live and uploaded a picture. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Music Store Live.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Shopping category for more informed decision or compare Music Store Live to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Music Store Live?

Comments